There are various roles being advertised on the Careers page that are open to applications from English Students. The NWE Scheme is a program provided by careers to offer work experience this summer, and you’ll receive a bursary at the end.
These opportunities are running between June and September.
This work experience is Full-Time for 10 weeks after which you will receive a £2600 bursary;
- Communications Assistant, Great Run Company
- Communications Assistant, Cullercoats Bike and Kayak
- Events and Administration Assistant, St. Oswald’s Hospice
- Research and Archiving Intern, Newcastle University
These roles are Part-Time and also run between June and September;
- Arts Production Assistant, Helix Arts (£1300 bursary)
- E-Learning Intern (Healthcare) Newcastle University (£700 bursary upon completing 100 hours)
Applications for all positions close on the 21st of March.