We’ve found lots of graduate jobs on the Guardian website! Here’s one in particular that is suitable for School of English students graduating soon…
Get applying now!
Holly and Connor x
Full-time, fixed-term contract (18 months)
Salary: £21,000 per annum
The perfect foundation for a great career
If you are driven, curious and keen to learn, then this intensive, full-time 18-month graduate programme could be perfect for you.
What it’s about
We are looking for graduates to join our exciting programme. We want you to develop a well-rounded skill set in roles that add real value to our international organisation.
What you’ll be doing
You will have three six-month placements working with experts in their field on how we deal with business-critical areas of our organisation, including:
- The development of innovative new digital assessment and learning products
- Delivering revenue and developing customer relationships that enable penetration of the broader English Language testing and learning market
- Working with external partners and aligning and managing resources to win and deliver projects;
What we’re looking for
The successful candidates will have:
- achieved (or is expected to achieve) a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- outstanding writing and speaking skills
- the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- excellent numerical and analytical skills
- an understanding of the importance of collaboration
- a desire to seek innovative solutions to problems
- an awareness of the challenges that companies face in a fast-moving, digital environment
You might also have some previous experience, not necessarily gained in a work setting, which demonstrates your commitment to building your career.
You will need to be based in or near Cambridge and we may be able to help with some of your relocation expenses depending on the circumstances.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include why you think you are right for our graduate programme and how our Graduate Programme fits with your career aspirations.
The closing date for applications is 19 June 2016 and a selection centre, which will take a whole day, will be held on 22 July 2016. The programme is due to start in September 2016.