Business Development Executive
Teesside University | Redcar
Salary: £75 per day
Location: The Palace Hub, Redcar
Part-time, 3 days per week, 12 weeks placement
(Possibility of leading to a full time position)
Description of Role:
Marketing Activities including:
• Managing digital marketing and social media of the company
• Research of data and managing graphics designers to produce quality digital products such as info-graphics & e-books to raise Stripe4’s profile.
• Reaching out to business networking groups and seeking opportunities to raise our profile there – such as arranging public speaking opportunities (although you would not be expected to deliver a talk!).
• Face-to-face sales and customer contact with potential and existing clients through representation at client meetings, networking events and trade shows.
• Proactive Market research to source potential new clients – mapping exercise.
• Development of Constant Contact email drip campaigns.
• Arranging sales consultations (website/strategy reviews etc)
As this is a new role been created in the company, you will have an opportunity to be creative, and take a lead on the marketing activities/ideas.
Customer Service/Sales Activities including:
• Primary sales contact for Stripe4
• Logging client requests in ticketing system
• Answering phones & manning live chat
You will be working in a small, but ambitious team aiming to rapidly expand over the next 12 months.
Your role will contain a certain amount of ‘General Business’ tasks, which could from time to time involve things such as cashing cheques, attending meetings etc. While these sorts of activities will not be the primary focus of your job; as a small company we do all ‘chip in’ with these sorts of activities.
Closing Date: 23/03/2015
Person Requirements: • Able to think out of the box for new marketing ideas – trying to be the first to do something, rather than copying our competitors.
• Keen to work as part of a small team, and chip in with a variety of jobs and situations.
• Able to work well under pressure and think on their feet
• Strong team player
• Very personable, and likeable person who can build relationships with existing and potential clients
• Trustworthy & honest person who can work independently when needed.
Degree Discipline: Marketing
How to Apply: To Apply:
Please send the following to email@example.com;
• Your CV (including two references)
• A short explanation as to why you would be the ideal candidate for the role (no more than one page of A4) 10pt. type, and in either .doc, .docx or .pdf format
Closing Date: 23rd March 2015
Found on Vacancies Online https://internal.ncl.ac.uk/careers/students/vacsonline/