Photography Department Coordinator £18-£20k
A dynamic creative studio in east London who offer services to clients within architectural design are looking for a pro-active king or queen of logistics to look after the team in their busy photography department. Starting in May, this role is suitable for someone who is exceptionally organised, creative and pro-active.
As Photography Department Coordinator you will be the glue that holds together the team! You will be assisting the department with the following:
• Arranging photo shoots from booking studios, photographers and models to renting equipment and lighting
• Maintaining the photo library to include tagging all photos
• Diary management for the team
• Photo shoot management
• Liaising with Project Managers on all logistics
• Chasing shoot briefs
• Handling all incoming queries into the department
• Lots more!
• A natural multitasker and organiser
• Excellent eye for detail
• Problem solver and trouble shooter
• Experience or interest in working in the creative industry
• Knowledge of Photoshop (ideally but not essential)
If you have an interest or experience in photography, great! If not, don’t panic, you can still apply. The key is that you have fantastic organisational skills, great interpersonal skills and are pro-active and use your initiative. If the above sounds like you and you’re looking for a role in a hard-working yet fun environment, don’t delay, apply now!
You must include a short, INFORMAL cover letter with your application explaining why this role interests you and what you can bring to it. Personality fit is really important at this company; this is your chance to bring your application to life so we can get a feel for the sort of person you are, so don’t hold back! Applicants who have not submitted a cover letter will not be considered.
Head to this Recruitment site to apply: http://bis-recruit.com/vacancies.aspx